The Kundalini is a primordial energy or force that is dormant at the base of our spine and constitutes the first chakra. An energy that is identified with the creativity latent in each individual and is usually represented as a coiled serpent.
Upon awakening the energy, it rises through the spinal column and is purified through the different chakras, reaching personal fulfillment on the physical, mental and spiritual plane.
The practice of Kundalini Yoga favors the development of attitudes that lead us to achieve well-being, emotional balance and happiness.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
• Strengthens the abdominal muscles.
• Reduces stress and anxiety.
• Helps improve the flexibility of the spine.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Strengthens the nervous system.
• Improve memory thanks to meditation exercises.
• Provides well-being by revitalizing and rejuvenating body and mind.
• Increase creativity.
• Promotes emotional self-control.
• Provides a more optimistic point of view, dissolving negativity.
We invite you to enjoy a free class with the best teachers and in the comfort of your own home!
Subscribe Today! The first class is on us